JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw one at Gun Broker today. It is in the table which sits furthest from the door but just before the revolvers. I think it was $15. I also remember seeing one at the Walmart at 82nd and Holgate a few weeks ago, but haven't been there since.

Went to Gun Broker....saw a brand new, shiny $25 price sticker on it ....

Added to "ignore" list.... And that guy/owner that look like a mix between Dog the Bounty Hunter and a Pug needs to tighten his customer service...he's pretty rude and made everyone feel like they were taking up his time...

Went to Gun Broker....saw a brand new, shiny $25 price sticker on it ....
My mistake. I had said I THINK it was $15 but apparently didn't remember correctly.
Added to "ignore" list....
Wow, I don't know what to say except that I reciprocated and this will be the last interaction I ever have with you. A shame that an attempt to help you out is met with hatred. So I got the price wrong. You never make mistakes?
And that guy/owner that look like a mix between Dog the Bounty Hunter and a Pug needs to tighten his customer service...he's pretty rude and made everyone feel like they were taking up his time...
Never had a problem with any of the staff and I am there every week. But, given that you added me to the ignore list (at least that's how I read it), I don't doubt it was you with the problem and not them. Every time I've been there they put up with me looking at various handguns, handling them, going to another and such and I do that almost every week and they have never ever, even when the store is busy, made me feel like I was bothering them. But then again, I am extremely polite when visiting.

Accessbob....didn't add you to any ignore list....I was being sarcastic about Gun Broker as in adding them to an ignore list so to speak......and it came across poorly over the web....just frustration that's all....

The staff...except for the one I mentioned....is usually very nice....but not the guy I was referring too...

Apologies if i offended you...:)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.