JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
WOODBURN
State
Oregon
Remington 572 fieldmaster
21" barrel threaded 1/2-28
22LR, 22long, 22 short
Pump action, holds (15) longs and (22) shorts
It's very similar fit and feel to a 870 or 760.
I've refinished the stock set, Added a dome safety and rose action sports threaded the barrel.
$275 open to trades
Buy pays transfer fees

20191020_133320.jpg 20191020_133336.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Shouldn't have asked at that point, they always say NO. But, the surprise gift is always appreciated.

-"It's always better to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission!" -Anonymous
Lol, it all started when she took the hunter education course, which is required to target shoot in Hawaii. When she finished, I asked her if she was planning on going shooting, and what was she planning on shooting. Turns out, she wanted to shoot 22lr, and at the time I didn't have one. So I did the only logical thing, I bought a Kidd 10/22. She thinks it's too heavy, so she wants something else...

Lol, it all started when she took the hunter education course, which is required to target shoot in Hawaii. When she finished, I asked her if she was planning on going shooting, and what was she planning on shooting. Turns out, she wanted to shoot 22lr, and at the time I didn't have one. So I did the only logical thing, I bought a Kidd 10/22. She thinks it's too heavy, so she wants something else...
Dang, hard to please. At least she isn't into purses like my wife, LOL. Anyways, buy her something that she doesn't know that's coming that fits her needs and she'll be happy! Good luck my friend.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.