JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Amazing how accurate these old .22 are. My kids grew up handling an arm like this as a first rifle. It teaches them self restraint, helps them in sight alignment in a way making your first shot count never can with a semi automatic. Accidents are also held to a minimum as you and they know when the rifle is loaded.

In no time they get to a point of 2'' groups @ 25 yards and as that diminishes to 1'' there targets progressively get moved further and further away. To a point at 100 yards windage is considered and they are hitting every thing they are aiming at.

There is something to be said for a tool of this quality and one that will have a 50 round box of candy lasting all day.

Thanks Silver Hand, you're right this is a great teaching tool. I learned on one of these back in the boy scouts. Was able to get the dime club with five shots. After I practiced all week at camp. Good memories...

Thanks Silver Hand, you're right this is a great teaching tool. I learned on one of these back in the boy scouts. Was able to get the dime club with five shots. After I practiced all week at camp. Good memories...

Teaching our children about shooting and not developing bad habits from the Beginning is very important.

For a first experience, handing a child a semi auto or a full magazine with any rifle almost always leaves the unconscious mind an opportunity to dismiss the first miss and rely on the second up incoming shot. If there is no magazine there is nothing to concentrate on other than the only shot they have.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.