JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In attempts to complete gun projects of my late father I ended up w/some doubles. Damn auctions...

This is a used complete bolt for the Remington 500 series 22 cal rifles. Believe fit all except 514 but check for self. For some damn reason these bolts often were misplaced when removed. Crazy....any how this has drove prices of replacement bolts close to price of complete rifle
I have test/field fired the bolt with no problems.

I am just looking to avoid auction sale and recoup parts fund. Shipped $75.00 $65.00 FTF$MOLALLA 20161022_161845.jpg 20161022_161758.jpg

Last Edited:
In attempts to complete gun projects of my late father I ended up w/some doubles. Damn auctions...

This is a used complete bolt for the Remington 500 series 22 cal rifles. Believe fit all except 514 but check for self. For some damn reason these bolts often were misplaced when removed. Crazy....any how this has drove prices of replacement bolts close to price of complete rifle
I have test/field fired the bolt with no problems.

I am just looking to avoid auction sale and recoup parts fund. Shipped $75.00 $65.00 FTF$MOLALLAView attachment 318924 View attachment 318925
If by some chance you still have the Rem 510, bolt, I'd br interested.
Art in Salem

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews