JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello
I have for sale a very nice Remington long range hunter in 300 RUM has a NightForce scope Harris bi pod sling only 24 rounds down the tube comes with die set and 60 or so custom loaded ammo in 180 gr round nose and 220 gr round nose and a pond of powder .Contact me for pics I can not get them to load here.
I am asking $1600 for the package I will not part out .
May trade for 15-35 hp outboard and cash or a 16-19 foot fishing boat .

Last Edited:
Hello
I have for sale a very nice Remington long range hunter in 300 RUM has a NightForce scope Harris bi pod sling only 24 rounds down the tube comes with die set and 60 or so custom loaded ammo in 180 gr round nose and 220 gr round nose and a pond of powder .Contact me for pics I can not get them to load here.
Hello

Hi I am interested in your Remington rifle package can you please send me some pictures of it. What power is the scope and condition of it all. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top