JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Remington ADL (blued receiver) which was rebarreled with a stainless pac nor barrel and chambered in 300 ackley. For anyone not familiar with the round, the 300 ackley is formed by blowing out the shoulders in a full length 300 hh case.

Work was done by Stan Jackson in Anchorage Alaska.

If you hold a 300 wby round up next to a fireformed 300 ackley round - the only differences you can see (barely detectible by eye) is that the Wby rounds have radiused shoulders, where the Ackley does not.

In my experience, the Pac nor barrels are as good as any others out there. This rifle will shoot MOA or less with 180gr bullets at 3200 fps from a 24" barrel.

I have RCBS dies, several hundred rounds of brass, and an unopened box of 180gr Nosler Accubonds to include. The rifle has rings and bases, but does not come with a scope.

The rifle comes with a McMillian fiberglass stock that has a full aluminum bed. I can take or post pictures tonight after work.

Update 9/6 - Trade pending on this rifle. Thanks for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.