JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Arlington
State
Washington
Zip Code
WTT or WTS

Remington .280 742 WOODSMASTER Semi Auto

Trade for a 6.5 Creedmoor

Or Sell

3 boxes of Ammo:
2 165 Gr
1 149 Gr

Scope: Leupold 3 x 9 VERI X II

1 extra Magazine

Woods Master 1.jpg Woods Master 2.jpg Woods Master 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Does anyone know if purchasing this semi-auto rifle requires a training certificate and 10 day waiting period in WA? I have never purchased a semi-auto rifle in WA, so I am not familiar with the WA rules for those. I am interested in this rifle.

Does anyone know if purchasing this semi-auto rifle requires a training certificate and 10 day waiting period in WA? I have never purchased a semi-auto rifle in WA, so I am not familiar with the WA rules for those. I am interested in this rifle.
Yes it will require proof. I just bought a Remington 7400 parts gun and they required me to have my proof. Which i did, but it was "wallet size" and they said it wasn't large enough for them to photocopy clearly. So i had to drive 1hr 15min home and retake the stupid thing for a "screen shot" print out and email it to them. Still waiting my 10days just to receive my Remington 7400 "parts gun" :s0054:.

If you haven't already done so, here's a link to a site that offers the certification for free. It's the same one i took and by law meets all the minimum legal requirements. Just be sure to print a large copy and make a few copies for each store you plan on purchasing from as each will need to keep one on file :s0155:. https://sporting-systems.com/free-1639-training/

Last Edited:
Yes it will require proof. I just bought a Remington 7400 parts gun and they required me to have my proof. Which i did, but it was "wallet size" and they said it wasn't large enough for them to photocopy clearly. So i had to drive 1hr 15min home and retake the stupid thing for a "screen shot" print out and email it to them. Still waiting my 10days just to receive my Remington 7400 "parts gun" :s0054:.
Thank you very much for the info. I guess I am not anymore interested. I have no time to go and get a training, and then wait for 10 days. I will just stick with bolt-action.

Thank you very much for the info. I guess I am not anymore interested. I have no time to go and get a training, and then wait for 10 days. I will just stick with bolt-action.
There is a thread in here that a member posted so you can take a online class in like 20 min/ pass, poof your all set, I did it so I could buy my BAR Mark 2 Safari in 7mm rem mag..

There is a thread in here that a member posted so you can take a online class in like 20 min/ pass, poof your all set, I did it so I could buy my BAR Mark 2 Safari in 7mm rem mag..
Thanks for that information. However, I will skip there is still a 10-day waiting period.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.