JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So a friend of a close friend owns this. I have asked if he's willing to sell it and if so, what does he want for it.
I'm trying to figure out what it's worth?
Lockup is tight and the gun looks dang near new...

What do ya think guys? I got wood over this one..........................

.221%20Fireball_zpszl8t9jjy.jpg

I have two of them but they are original plastic stock. I paid 650 for my .221 without a scope and 700 for a 7mmBR with a scope and 200 pcs of brass...my buddy just bought a 221 a few months ago with a 3-9 burris scope for 650.00

I have two of them but they are original plastic stock. I paid 650 for my .221 without a scope and 700 for a 7mmBR with a scope and 200 pcs of brass...my buddy just bought a 221 a few months ago with a 3-9 burris scope for 650.00

That's a Nylon on the stock ones, and tough too.
Looks like nice wood on that one.
Lots of customized ones around too.
Nice firearm :)

I paid $800 for mine with the original brown nylon stock and a really nice Leupold M8 scope. My girlfriend paid $500 for hers with an original black nylon stock and a 2.5X Redfield scope. (She got a deal!!) Both in .221 Fireball. Love both of them!! If you are going to load for it, try Midway Dogtown 34 gr. HP with 13.5 gr. Lilgun and a Winchester SRP. The bullets are also available from MidSouth Shooters Supply, probably others.
If the price is reasonable buy it, you won't regret it!!

Can't really tell what kind of scope that is in the picture, looks like it might be an "el-cheapo". The gun looks like it should sell for $700-$850 pretty easily. I have a couple of rifles in 221 Fireball... so much fun!

Neat old rig. Model 600 action without action cut-out (single shot).. the perfect and much sought after candidate for a benchrest rifle, traditionally. Too bad they didn't make them with a "left-hand" bolt for that pistol though.

Upcoming Events

"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Oregon Knife Collectors Show
Eugene, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top