JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am in need of some Remington rifle bolts. I have several 22's that I aquired that are missing the bolts. I have 2-514's, a 511, 512 and a 582. I know the thought of selling the bolt on Gun Broker for more than what a rifle goes for is all tickly an all but I cant afford that.

Please, if you have any or all of these or if you have any used, damaged, broken, unwanted firearms that you just want gone for cheap let me know. We dont have long before the SB941 transfer deal goes into effect so please let me know.

Thank you sincerely

Numrich Gun Parts has complete bolt assemblies for most of the models you listed, but they want over a $100.00 a pop for them.

They dont have any. Well, unless they just got some in stock. If you go check you'll notice all of those models are sold out.

Thank you though.

Here is their web page listings as of last night.

Bolt Assembly, Used Original
REMINGTON | 511P, 510P, 510, 512P, 510X, 511, 511X, 512, 512X

Bolt Assembly, Used Original

Shipment outside of the United States is Prohibited

Our Price: $104.30

90980.jpg

That's the Catch 22 isn't it. You could try to sell a couple of bolt-less rifles to fund a bolt for another.
I've seen this issue before, when an older person hid the bolts for safety reasons and after they passed away, nobody could find them, or they were thrown away by mistake.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.