JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Remington 870 Express Synthetic 7-Round 20 ga Shotgun

LNIB

18-1/2' barrel

$400

WAYNO.
Oregon City.

These 20 ga hi-capacity, short barreled Remingtons are pretty tough to find thru normal retail sources. This gun is a bargain but remains unsold.

In a home situation, or for recoil sensitive shooters, the 20 ga makes a lot of sense. And 20 ga ammo is far cheaper and much more available than .410.

P1010925_zps2cce75c0.jpg P1010929_zps833c975b.jpg

Last Edited:
I had no idea Remington made a 20ga 870 tactical version, if I had known you had this I may not have bought the 20ga Mossi from you! Is this model similar to the youth 20gauge? Or is the stock regular sized, not child sized?

The 20 is a bad mama-jama and nothing to be taken lightly. My first grab for HD although mine isn't the defensive style.. If only money grew on trees.....

Great gun and indeed a bit difficult to find.

Something to consider if you're looking for a 20ga... this one doesn't have the magazine dimples and has the unique factory +2 magazine extension. Add a longer vent-rib 'huntimg' barrel with Rem Choke and magazine cap and you have the whole package. This is also the 'LW' receiver = steel receiver, but smaller (more svelte) than the 12ga guns. Awesome gun to be sure.

Agreed. Great gun. Perfect for home defense. Something wives and girlfriends can be very comfortable using. If I didn't already have one I would probably snag it. Good price to especially with the ammo

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.