Reactions
SOLD

Remington 870 Express Synthetic 7-Round 20 ga Shotgun

LNIB

18-1/2' barrel

$400

WAYNO.
Oregon City.

These 20 ga hi-capacity, short barreled Remingtons are pretty tough to find thru normal retail sources. This gun is a bargain but remains unsold.

In a home situation, or for recoil sensitive shooters, the 20 ga makes a lot of sense. And 20 ga ammo is far cheaper and much more available than .410.

P1010925_zps2cce75c0.jpg P1010929_zps833c975b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
I had no idea Remington made a 20ga 870 tactical version, if I had known you had this I may not have bought the 20ga Mossi from you! Is this model similar to the youth 20gauge? Or is the stock regular sized, not child sized?

The 20 is a bad mama-jama and nothing to be taken lightly. My first grab for HD although mine isn't the defensive style.. If only money grew on trees.....

Reactions
Great gun and indeed a bit difficult to find.

Something to consider if you're looking for a 20ga... this one doesn't have the magazine dimples and has the unique factory +2 magazine extension. Add a longer vent-rib 'huntimg' barrel with Rem Choke and magazine cap and you have the whole package. This is also the 'LW' receiver = steel receiver, but smaller (more svelte) than the 12ga guns. Awesome gun to be sure.

Reactions
Agreed. Great gun. Perfect for home defense. Something wives and girlfriends can be very comfortable using. If I didn't already have one I would probably snag it. Good price to especially with the ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom