JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I'm selling my Remington 1911, R1 that I've had for maybe over a year. Cosmetically it looks great, I've taken good care of it, and shot maybe 500 rounds through it.

I had problems with failures to feed when I first got it, so I sent it in to Remington. They polished the feed ramp and did a few other small things (that I can't quite remember), and since then it's been a lot better. Since I got it back, I've shot about 100 rounds (Magtech 230 grain) through it, of which 2 were failures to feed.

The failures to feed could be just the gun still getting broken in, but of course I couldn't say with any certainty. Maybe it prefers certain ammo? I haven't looked into it that much. Anyway, the price reflects the uncertainty.

I'm selling it because I'd rather have the money and have enough guns already. It feels very nice in the hand, that's partly why I bought it.

No trades of any kind, thanks. I'm selling it for $380 or best offer. I'll split the transfer fee at the gun shop, though the background check would be on the buyer.

It comes with the case, two magazines, the manual and a cable lock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.