JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell or trade a Remington 1903-A3 that is in darn good shape, and non sportizered. I aquired the rifle from a buddy in a toughspot about a year ago and know nothing about it other then what Ive read in the last few days. As far as I can tell its all remington parts S# 4110432 barrel 9-43 RA. All the marking are there FJA, the P, some markings at the bottem. Here are the pics.

IF you want or need better pics please let me know. The pictures dont do it justice, its a very dark walnutty color.

Trades im looking for are basicaly handguns in the 9mm and 40sw range and maybe an AR of somesort.
Cash price 750 obo + or - let me know the values on theses are all over the place.

I don't remember the bolt handle on the one I used to have being dished out, and bent like that one. Is this possibly a formerly scoped military rifle? If this is a formerly scoped military sniper's rifle, it could significantly enhance it's value. If the bolt is serial numbered to the rifle, that would tell you that it is original to the rifle.

The cartouches could also give you lots of information. It might be worth having someone look into this issue for you.

The all original 03A3 that I had did have a right angle bolt and that one (above in the pic) was modified for one reason or another. From what I can see the rifle seems to be in nice conditon.

I have seen plenty of 03A3s as of late in better condition and all original for under $600. The bolt and stock being hacked will not help touch the price of an un fettered one - FYI

If you can buy a correct grade 03A3 for $600 you should be reselling them on Gunbroker. They bring $800 plus. A all original could be over several thousand.

The modified bolt and stock does hurt resale on the above rifle. You can buy a correct bolt for $50+/-, the furniture set is spendy, can run over $250 for a nice piece, RA is cheaper than SC.

Devis is correct. I have personally seen several O3'A3 rifles in original condition asking $600 at different smaller gun shows. I found a nice Smith Corona the guy was asking $600. This rifle looks to be in very good shape. The stock seems to be sanded and refinished. The bolt is not original. The trigger looks different perhaps? Are there any holes drilled on the receiver? Complete bolts are at least $100.
As for O3A3 going for thousands? I see some at shows for such prices, I have never seen or heard of one going over $1000. Unless it is a sniper rifle. Good Luck

If you can buy a correct grade 03A3 for $600 you should be reselling them on Gunbroker. They bring $800 plus. A all original could be over several thousand.

The modified bolt and stock does hurt resale on the above rifle. You can buy a correct bolt for $50+/-, the furniture set is spendy, can run over $250 for a nice piece, RA is cheaper than SC.

My point is this rifle is priced as an original/rack/service/whatever grade and it is not..... because it has been bubba'ed. Fixing the bubba will run half the cost of what you can currently get a similar example of ....for much less than the asking prince on this one....

Juden 666 I'm not trying to berate your thread/rifle or anything, but you mentioned "let me know" in the original post. Don't be dissappointed when the rifle doesn't bring the $ you are asking due to the mods done to it.

This one didn't sell at $599 on GB... might be a rework after the bolt stop was reground: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=252823768

Here is an honest one at $555: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=256982420

I don't think I could make a mint reselling them on GB buying them local at asking price of $600....as was suggested.... but you never know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.