JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 1903-a3. Great condition. Comes with two USGI stocks. I took the original marked one off and put on a 'new' GI stock so the original wouldn't get more banged up. See pics.

$450 cash, 4th of July weekend sale thru 7/6. This includes two USGI stocks (these are harder to find)
face to face local sale, Oregon resident only. Legal to own firearms. Meet closer to hillsboro preferred.

Last Edited:
Your inbox is full. Is this still available? How is the barrel? Have you been shooting it? How is the head spacing? I'm very interested, cash in hand.

Your inbox is full. Is this still available? How is the barrel? Have you been shooting it? How is the head spacing? I'm very interested, cash in hand.
oops, guess I need to do some box cleaning up...
barrel is fine. I've shot it some, not a lot. Shoots great. I haven't head spaced it, but based on my experience shooting, nothing to suggest it's off. if you have a 30-06 gauge, we can drop it in. And what price were you thinking of paying? the lower price I intended for the 4th weekend only.
Michael

oops, guess I need to do some box cleaning up...
barrel is fine. I've shot it some, not a lot. Shoots great. I haven't head spaced it, but based on my experience shooting, nothing to suggest it's off. if you have a 30-06 gauge, we can drop it in. And what price were you thinking of paying? the lower price I intended for the 4th weekend only.
Michael

Snap, I liked the $450 price. Meet in the middle $500?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.