JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have a box of Remington 9mm I want to trade for a bronze membership on northwest firearms. If you send a payment for it to Joe Link in my name, once I have the bronze membership I will give you the box of 9mm. I will meet in tigard and around the area for the deal.

No cash will come to me. The money will be donated for this site. If you have a problem with this, then move along. You dont have to deal with me.

Ok I will also toss in 3 boxs (60rds) of tula 7.62x39.. But this offer ends tonight at midnight. You wont find a better deal then this.. This deal is a win win for everyone. But now I will only trade it to people who are supporters of this site. IE a bronze, gold or platinum member..

Text or PM me

503-317-9667

Dave

Ok I will also toss in 3 boxs (60rds) of tula 7.62x39.. But this offer ends tonight at midnight. You wont find a better deal then this.. This deal is a win win for everyone. But now I will only trade it to people who are supporters of this site. IE a bronze, gold or platinum member..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.