JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Coos Bay
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I decided to keep this for my grandson.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I would consider taking a Walther PPK or PPKS in trade for my wife. If used it would need to be as new and 100% reliable. I would also consider a Kimber Stainless Ultra 45 or other quality compact 1911.

I have a Remington Sporting 1100 20 ga that has had five boxes of ammo thru it and easily shows 99.999% blue and wood. It comes with the box, lifetime warranty, five extended chokes Skeet thru Full, 12 factory new boxes of ammo, leather shell pouch, magnetic bbl rest, and soft gun case. Stocker John in Eugene did the comb work ($250.00), the added rib and adjustable butt plate added another $175.00, the extra full choke, magnetic bbl rest, extra "o" rings, choke wrench and two section leather shell pouch were in the vicinity of $100.00, the ammo was around $60.00 and the ultra soft Pachmayr pad was $35.00 p;us shipping. . I will also include commercial grade heavy duty 20 ga. brass wire brushes and a brass cleaning rod for chucking into a hand drill. With this setup you just run a wet patch of Hoppies #9 thru the bore, run the drill/brush once down then back out of the bbl, one more Hoppies#9 patch and you are done no matter how many rounds you fired that day. Add an occasional shot of Rem Oil in the action with a brief wipe down and it'll last the rest of your life and your kids lives. I purchased the 1100 from Bud's for $995.00. Now the comb and butt pad are fully adjustable for individual fit and the high rib and comb allow the shooter to have his/her head up, facing front and the gun mount and fit becomes instinctive eliminating poor gun mount misses. The rib is easily removable and I will include a set of low pins for the comb in case the purchaser prefers it that way. Daro Handy won't shoot any other set up than this on his 1100s.
The bottom photos show a palm swell taped to the grip. That has been removed and a ($250.00) hard rubber grip adapter has been custom made and radius fitted to make the grip easier to hold eliminating the pattern shifting wrist twist which is typical with most grips, especially important for older shooters. This is in the photo you see directly below. This adapter is removable and/or can be shaped with a Dremel sanding drum or a strip of emery cloth.
View attachment 707444

I had to quit shooting clays and hunting 9 years ago when I had a knee and two shoulders replaced. I was a AA, 27 yard handicap shooter so it was tough to leave the sport that I loved so much not to mention all the wonderful friends I shot with and competed against and don't forget the incredible food (amazing steak dinners, potlucks, seafood). Last fall I put this gun together to match the fit of my 1100 competition guns thinking the lighter recoil would not be a problem for my new shoulders while being just as effective at smoking clay birds with the pattern density (a full choke with 1 oz shot loads at 1200 fps) and ft lbs of energy of a 12 ga. It was not a handicap at trap and it would be perfect for the other increasingly more popular clay target sports like five stand, sporting clays, skeet, etc. I did find that to be the case in three trips to the gun club last fall but now lower back sciatica/stenosis preclude me from lifting even this lighter weight 1100. This combination does smash clay birds just like my 12's did.

Pricing my 1100 at $850.00 means I'm taking a $865.00.00 loss (over 50%) but I'm no longer able to shoot and someone out there will have a fine, as new in the box shotgun all ready to fit to themselves and start shooting any of the clay bird sports or bird hunting.

I'm in the Coos Bay area and can do the transfer at the North Bend Yamaha dealership which is on the left just after you cross the bridge into North Bend coming down the coast highway from the North. If someone needs some free advice (probably worth what you paid for it) regarding fitting the gun to their body and face shape, I'd be glad to help with that. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. If you are slender (160 or less) I have a really nice custom shooting vest that you are welcome to as well.

Thank you,
Scott
Semper Fi

View attachment 706910 View attachment 706911 View attachment 706919
Hello, I would buy this gun in a flash if we were closer. I am in Vancouver WA area. Any idea how we could get together closer ? I am serious. Might get to Cannon Beach in a week ?

I don't drive as well or as far as I used to be able to when I was younger and Cannon Beach is 5 hours each way for me, which would just be beyond my capabilities.. Sorry. I could make it as far as Florence if you could come a little way farther South. I'll find a FFL dealer there if you can make it work for you and I'd be willing to hold my ad for you based on your four positive recommendations. I'll also pay for the extra gas you would have to spend to come down. Florence Old Town is a pretty neat place to see, lots of shops and good places to eat, good crabbing and fishing;)!
Thank you for your time.
Scott
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.