Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Remington 1100 factory wood stock

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Jan 27, 2015.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

It does have a hairline crack but not all the way and still holding solid these kind of cracks are reparable the wood and also has a chip on the edge that could be sanded out and a line of scrapes . but if you can over look those flaws its not a bad looking stock if you use your 1100 as a tool $20

IMG_2047_zps431f160c.jpg

IMG_2046_zpse140c635.jpg

TRADES WANTED AND MORE STUFF FOR SALE POSTED HERE
    https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...urus-optics-mounts-reloading-and-more.184992/

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  2. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Will sell the stock minus the butt pad and screws for $20

3. eldbillbo

oh and since this is something I will never use I actually bought it for a carving project but wood carving takes more time that its worth at this time I am so open to trades for just about anything of equal or great value

so things I am looking for
    broken lap top maybe something with a bad hard drive I have a leveno that had the plugin port break maybe I can take the 2 and make 1 working one

xd9 mags
    ammo
    reloading supplies
    ar15 parts
    hunting stuff
    optics
    Cetme parts
    HK parts
    Ak 5.45x39 mags
    Ipod
    digital photography stuff
    archery stuff
    trow something out there worst i can do is say no.