JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So this is not an ad for this gun. I wasn't even going to sell it, but I have someone that has offered me a trade for a bow and I'm trying to decide if it's an even trade. Hopefully you guys can help tell me what type of value this gun should have: Remington model 1100 20ga. Had it for about 20 years, but only shot 3 times. In excellent condition. Thanks!

full.jpg

model1100.jpg

right.jpg

20ga.jpg

Your looking at a $800 to $900.00 gun new with as nice of wood and the near new condition I would venture the gun is worth the high side of $550.00

demand on this site might be low with its heavy lean towards black rifles and combat styled weapons. But on the open market like Gun Broker or in a retail shop it would be a LOT higher then here.

WTS Remington 1100 LT 20 27 yrs old Mint Condition $700.00 Dupont, WA as an example granted that is a LT but still.

Is it a standard weight or a lightweight 20? (Lightweight will be marked LT-20). Normally, the LT-20 is more desirable, but the trap shooters might prefer a standard weight gun. I recently purchased a LT-20 from a dealer, and it was a relatively recent model with the invector chokes. Perfect condition, looks mint. I considered it a good price at $500 (he was asking $550). A gun showing some very minor wear marks (and an older model standard weight with no invector) should bring $400 or more, easy. One appearing to have been hunted with, but cared for, $350 or so.

This is the gun that can by itself teach ANYONE to shoot a shotgun well. One in good shape never fails to catch my eye.

P.S. Okay, now that the idiot, yours truly has actually looked at your good pictures, I can see it is a standard weight, in VERY good condition. Only drawback is no vent rib on the barrel. (Most buyers will prefer the rib, but barrels of any configuration are easily obtainable). If the gun were mine, and I decided I had to sell, I would not let it go for less than $400.

Thanks for all the replies. This community never ceses to amaze me. It is standard weight, never been hunted with, just shot clays a few times. Skang, the bow was a Diamond Nitrous with a bunch of extras, but this morning the guy backed-out of the deal. So, the shotgun stays in the closet for a while longer. Thank you to who responded. You're information helped!

Your looking at a $800 to $900.00 gun new with as nice of wood and the near new condition I would venture the gun is worth the high side of $550.00

demand on this site might be low with its heavy lean towards black rifles and combat styled weapons. But on the open market like Gun Broker or in a retail shop it would be a LOT higher then here.

WTS Remington 1100 LT 20 27 yrs old Mint Condition $700.00 Dupont, WA as an example granted that is a LT but still.
Mark,

I have an 1100 LW in 20 ga. (mod). Looks VERY much like skruffy's.
Do the LW's command a different value than the regular versions, or is it all the same in that regard?
The gun belongs to my late father. He bought it new in '79.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads