JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I e-mailed Remington after I got this about a year ago. It was maunfactured in 1979 and is in good overall condition with typical but very light wear. The barrel is a fixed 30" that has been professionally customized to a permanent fixed modified choke setting (ideal for Ducks). The seal has been replaced and it shoots very well. It is marked "MAGNUM" on the receiver and will take up to 3" shells. Asking $ 325 OBO(not looking for any trades) -includes a plastic case, two boxes of target loads (or a box of #3 black cloud Federal Non-tox amm0 -your choice). Pics coming in a few hours.

1100-1.jpg

1100-2.jpg

Last Edited:
All PM's replied to...anybody? $300 without the plastic case and shells. The bore has a mirror-perfect finish and I can prove it if you want to see the thing in person :)

I e-mailed Remington after I got this about a year ago. It was maunfactured in 1979 and is in good overall condition with typical but very light wear. The barrel is a fixed 30" that has been professionally customized to a permanent fixed modified choke setting (ideal for Ducks). The seal has been replaced and it shoots very well. It is marked "MAGNUM" on the receiver and will take up to 3" shells. Asking $ 325 OBO(not looking for any trades) -includes a plastic case, two boxes of target loads (or a box of #3 black cloud Federal Non-tox amm0 -your choice). Pics coming in a few hours.

Please send your phone to [email protected] - interested in your shotgun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.