1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 11-87 Police with Mesa Tactical sidesaddle

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by Jr1982, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Jr1982

Jr1982 Wilson creek Active Member

I'm looking to trade my Remington 1187 police model shotgun. It's a semi auto, holds six 2 3/4 or 3 inch shells in the tube and one in the chamber. 18 inch barrel. It will cycle low brass target shells so it can be shot on the cheap. It was a police trade in so I cant give an accurate round count and it shows some finish wear but that doesn't affect it mechanically. It has rifle sights and is accurate shooting slugs to at least 50 yards (that's as far as I ever shot slugs with it). It has a mesa tactical side shell carrier that holds six rounds. The stock and forestock have been stippled very well by the former owner. All around a super shotgun that functions 100% and is fun to shoot.

I'm pretty open as far as trades. Been looking for an ak-47 (definitely no wasr) or maybe a new handgun (glock 19,34, sig p238, compact 1911, small s&w revolver). Will sell for $675. Budsgunshop.com has LE trade ins for 600. With mine you don't pay tax or transfer and you get a Mesa tactical sidesaddle and some good defense ammo target shells to practice with.

2. waglockfan

waglockfan Puget Sound Well-Known Member

Of course this has to come up for sale when Im stationed overseas. Dammit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.