Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 11-87 12g and Marlin 336sc 30-30

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Pukwudji, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Pukwudji

Pukwudji Hillsboro, OR Member

Remington 11-87 12gauge semi-auto.
    In good condition and shoots wonderfully, with one exception. It currently doesn't cycle from the magazine tube due to a fault in the carrier plate, but Johnny at Hillsboro Trap & Skeet said it's about a $45 fix. As such I've reduced the price to reflect the cost to repair. It does shoot great singles (trap). It is not a safe queen so there may be a few minor blemishes.

I don't have pictures yet, but e-mail me for pics if interested.

It has the screw in rem-choke and wood furniture. I love it, but need the case right now.

$325 FTF in Hillsboro area with ODL.

Marlin 336sc in 30-30
    Deer hunting is right around the corner and there isn't a gun available that has taken more dear in this country than the venerable lever action 30-30.

I have a Marlin 336SC 30-30 with SN H36***. This is the model that came with a scope so it is tapped and has rails instaled. I have the old scope to throw in with it if you want it, but it's 59 years old so probably isn't worth much for hunting.

This gun is not a safe queen so there is normal wear and tear. While not beautiful it is in good shape and works great. Recently stripped small parts and re-blued. E-mail me for pics but my camera isn't that great. It looks like pretty much every other old 336.

I have added a limbsaver pad. With the new pad you can shoot this gun al afternoon without the pain; it really reduces the recoil. I have a few pics to send, email if you are interested.

I have some ammo (about a box of LeveRevolution and a box or two of target ammo) to throw in.

$220 FTF in Hillsboro area with ODL.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  2. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member

pm sent on marlin

3. Pukwudji

Still available. New price set.

4. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

Pictures would really help.

5. Pukwudji

Pictures available. PM me your email and I'll send them.

6. Pukwudji

Financial constraint resolved. Now I'm looking for a trade. I would consider a decent and relatively recent HF ham radio. Prefer HF/VHF, 12v, and mobile but not a requirement. I know this won't get me a lot, but an IC-718 new only runs $620 or so, so I'm hoping I can get a decent trade.

Tube radios from the vietnam era need not apply.

Now to see if I can edit the type of thread this is...