Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

remingtion apache 77 22lr (2nd price drop)$125.00 or trade

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by geezer, Mar 12, 2012.

1. geezer

geezer canby Active Member

withdrawn

2. Dallas Ken

Dallas Ken Dallas Or. Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

May be interested if I can find a clip for that price.........Natchez has none, where locally can I find one?

Thanks, Ken

3. coosbaycreep

coosbaycreep 9 miles South of Roseburg Active Member

Numrich has mags in stock, but they're $27.90. Still, that's not a bad price on that gun and they're not getting any easier to find.

KalamaMark and (deleted member) like this.
  4. geezer

geezer canby Active Member

big price drop now $150.00

5. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Nice gun! I actually believe those were produced from 1970-1978 and the rather rare green color is called Seneca green. I've been living on Nylon 66's - same gun but tubular butt fed magazine - since about 1974 and I love them.

I believe that in 1970 and 1971 the gun was called the Nylon 77, and after that it was called the Mohawk. I thought that odd because the brown color was Mohawk brown, even in the Nylon 66. The Apache was that black and chrome version of the 66.

The blow-back action is on nylon rollers and Remington recommended they not be lubricated. A Remington professional shooter (Tom Frye) hit more than 100,000 2" square wood blocks which were hand thrown into the air, missing only about 6 of them. That was to demonstrate all that the gun is for durability, dependability and accuracy.

Your gun is wonderful and I think it's a really good buy. :thumbup:

6. baldone61

baldone61 longview Active Member

nice gun for the money!! so free bump to top. good luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.