JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The guy who sold the Vegas shooter his ammo was prosecuted for selling ammunition without a license. He was manufacturing ammo for the purpose of reselling it.

That was Doug Haig who used to set up at the Rose City EXPO Shows.....
He was selling a lot of tracer ammo at the time....

The Vegas thing IMHO was tainted at the very least...

But Good Ol Doug....
Well, I have some issues.....:s0002:

The title of the attached sticky is misleading. Using it to support the concept of it being a bad Idea is unacceptable, and an out right lie.. It should be edited or removed

Select conversations you do not want, by clicking/selecting the box.

At the "choose action" field, choose "leave conversation".

This will do so for all conversations you selected by clicking/selecting.
If I am on android mobile, I have to select "show all" at bottom of PM list then scroll back up to hit "select" button above PM list and only then will the box appear at bottom of screen to select "leave". It took some time figure out why I couldn't leave conversations. It's a much more straight forward task on desktop.

If a person has handloads & sell them as "COMPONENTS ONLY" & NOT as It's "OK TO SHOOT THIS SHYTE" the a Mfg's License isn't required.

To load n sell as SAFE TO SHOOT COMMERCIALLY then ya gotta get da Papers...

OK, so I have some ammo I want to list for sale. The way I'm reading it is that I can not sell reloads unless they are "factory reloads" or "commercial reloads/remanufactured" meaning that they came from a outfit that has a license to make reloads. Is this correct?
Something like this is OK to list for sale in the ammo for sale section?

DSCF0923.JPG DSCF0924.JPG DSCF0925.JPG DSCF0926.JPG

OK, so I have some ammo I want to list for sale. The way I'm reading it is that I can not sell reloads unless they are "factory reloads" or "commercial reloads/remanufactured" meaning that they came from a outfit that has a license to make reloads. Is this correct?
Something like this is OK to list for sale in the ammo for sale section?

View attachment 714663 View attachment 714664 View attachment 714665 View attachment 714666
Here is link to other classified section rules: Classified Section Rules

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.