JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Re-posting some info from another source. Here's a link to the web-page with the agenda. Bills/amendments are on the right hand side. Let them know your opinion!

Last chance to have your voice heard! Tomorrow the Oregon Senate Judiciary Committee will be having their work session and possible vote on the following Anti-Gun bills:

SB-347 - Modifies crime applicable to possession of firearm, or instrument used as dangerous weapon, while in or on school
grounds.

SB-699 - Modifies laws prohibiting possession of firearms in public buildings.

SB-700 - Requires person to request criminal background check before transferring firearm to any other person outside the
transferor's immediate family.

SB-796 - Requires person applying for concealed handgun license to pass firing range test.

Contact the Committee -
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I wrote them all:

Dear Senator,

I do not support any new gun laws or any new restrictions. We need to enforce the laws that are current. I do not support senate bill 347, 699, 700 and 796.

I am a first responder and I was trained to be a person to help if others were in need. There is no difference, I support carry and I was trained to help if others were in need, and pray it never happens.

These bills need to die, not amended, but die.

Let me be clear, I expect these bills to die.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. I VOTE

I pray it helps

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads