JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Remember when you were told the SS number would never be used as ID, and you were never going to be required to use it.

Just thinking back to the BS years...

from the odfwstopo site.

Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife Online License Sales
Social Security Number Requirement

Q. Why do I have to give my social security number to buy a fishing or hunting license?

A. Federal and state laws adopted in 1996 and 1997 require applicants for professional, driver, occupational and recreational hunting and fishing licenses to provide their social security number the first time they purchase a license to aid child support enforcement authorities. In 2001 the Oregon Legislature changed the law to allow greater flexibility for purchasers of hunting and fishing licenses.

That's why I can't find my card. I tucked it away several years ago, because I have the number memorized and "I'd never need the card". Great, now I can't find it and I'm going to need it to get my drivers license renewed.....:huh:

That's why I can't find my card. I tucked it away several years ago, because I have the number memorized and "I'd never need the card". Great, now I can't find it and I'm going to need it to get my drivers license renewed.....:huh:

not so...you can bring in a copy of your income tax return......it should have your SS# on it....unless you requested a taxpayer ID # from the IRS.

A tax return with a birth certificate or a passport will work to renew your ODL....I just did this last month.

don't worry, soon you can just use your CC # instead of your SSN. They don't need to implant chips in your body when they follow your every move by the plastic rectangle in your pocket.

Wrong again......

It's the idiots who vote in idiots who need their head checked

don't worry, soon you can just use your CC # instead of your SSN. They don't need to implant chips in your body when they follow your every move by the plastic rectangle in your pocket.

except that little pc of plastic can be stolen or left behind, a implant say on your forehead or hand can't be left behind or stolen and yes you can cut a hand off to steel it but not if its heat activated and knows when its been severed

perfect solution to identity theft, thats how they will sell it . all financial transactions monitored by a super computer if your out of money it knows what you can borrow and when your paid it knows what to take out if you try to run it will find you.

without it you wont be able to buy sell or trade . and with new laws being past such as noted in another thread you won't even be able to grow your own food. you will be forced to take it or run to the hills so they say.

Strange? Have I have read this story before a long time ago before there were computers and microchips and GPS tracking back before identity theft

Don't hate the government.... It is the idiots we elect. that deserve the scorn...

No we don't deserve the scorn unless you voted them in i didn't so don't scorn me and did we really get a choice ? I voted but did who i vote for win ? . and in the end does it really matter its just one hand washing the other.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top