JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you guys didn't have high capacity magazines you wouldn't have to buy so much ammunition. 6 in the wheel should be enough for anyone.

;)

Mike

I bought some 10 round magazines since I really thought the standard capacity magazine ban would pass this time. We got lucky with lots of letters, emails, and in person testimony.

Hopefully with the CV19 scare people will think a about not banning standard capacity magazines since police will not respond to people stealing and looting.

You are responsible for your own protection.

Economics 101. Supply and demand.

It TP was $100 a roll, you could buy some. At its standard price, there is none. Which is "better"?
I go with choice #3... do without. It's what I'm doing with shotgun ammo right now. Don't have any (bigger than #7), can't get any. Won't pay stupid money for it. So I go back to step 1... don't have any.
*shrugs and loads another 30rd magazine*
Apparently we needed yet another CTD thread. :p
Certaindeaf said:

Supply and demand, baby.

I hadn't bought anything from CTD since before their 2012 gouging expedition until last year, when they had an AAC flash hider I needed to mount one of my old cans on a new rifle. They were the only ones stocking the item and the price was below MSRP - I felt dirty buying anything from them, but it was a necessary evil.

But yeah, I'm with the rest of you - they suck.

I hadn't bought anything from CTD since before their 2012 gouging expedition until last year, when they had an AAC flash hider I needed to mount one of my old cans on a new rifle. They were the only ones stocking the item and the price was below MSRP - I felt dirty buying anything from them, but it was a necessary evil.

But yeah, I'm with the rest of you - they suck.
For years after I stopped I used to get a catalog from them every few months. I liked perusing all the neat stuff. Any time I found something I liked I would just search for it on line and buy it from someone else. Kind of sucked when they finally got tired of me and stopped sending the catalogs :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top