JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

and then some years later, I remember seeing this spot, while still a teenager. This one affected us all.

Hamilton Burger, from Perry Mason...

Last Edited:
Sad too, I remember the cigarette TV ad jingles as well as I remember our childhood Christmas carols.

WAYNO.

Now we've got billboards advertising dope vendors on every block. We've come a long way, baby!
lol

th?&id=OIP.Med0035b97a6a9eefb48818f07e68d9aco0&w=215&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

new day new cheap tricks....

today's drug manufacturers have unhappy Americans running to their doctors to ask if such & such a drug on a TV commercial said it would possibly change my life and I should ask my Doctor....

edit:
oh yeah then the next tv commercial is an ambulance chaser wanting you to sue over the same new drug that was on the previous commercial:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Lets see here........Washington smokers pay about $8.50 a pack for smokes. 2 packs a day = $17.00, Every 30 day month = $510.00, So a measly $6120.00 or so per year..........I think I'll stick with a $10.00 cigar once or twice a week and buy Colt's with the money I "save"..........

this will date me badly....In kindergarten we sat in a circular table 5-6 kids per table I vividly remember my teacher many times pouring a small mountain of Asbestos powder in the middle of the table adding water to make modeling compound and instructed us to make ashtrays & whatever for our parents :rolleyes:

this will date me badly....In kindergarten we sat in a circular table 5-6 kids per table I vividly remember my teacher many times pouring a small mountain of Asbestos powder in the middle of the table adding water to make modeling compound and instructed us to make ashtrays & whatever for our parents :rolleyes:

I don't even want to think about what you did with the mercury

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top