JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

and then some years later, I remember seeing this spot, while still a teenager. This one affected us all.

Hamilton Burger, from Perry Mason...

Last Edited:
Sad too, I remember the cigarette TV ad jingles as well as I remember our childhood Christmas carols.

WAYNO.

Now we've got billboards advertising dope vendors on every block. We've come a long way, baby!
lol

th?&id=OIP.Med0035b97a6a9eefb48818f07e68d9aco0&w=215&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

new day new cheap tricks....

today's drug manufacturers have unhappy Americans running to their doctors to ask if such & such a drug on a TV commercial said it would possibly change my life and I should ask my Doctor....

edit:
oh yeah then the next tv commercial is an ambulance chaser wanting you to sue over the same new drug that was on the previous commercial:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Lets see here........Washington smokers pay about $8.50 a pack for smokes. 2 packs a day = $17.00, Every 30 day month = $510.00, So a measly $6120.00 or so per year..........I think I'll stick with a $10.00 cigar once or twice a week and buy Colt's with the money I "save"..........

this will date me badly....In kindergarten we sat in a circular table 5-6 kids per table I vividly remember my teacher many times pouring a small mountain of Asbestos powder in the middle of the table adding water to make modeling compound and instructed us to make ashtrays & whatever for our parents :rolleyes:

this will date me badly....In kindergarten we sat in a circular table 5-6 kids per table I vividly remember my teacher many times pouring a small mountain of Asbestos powder in the middle of the table adding water to make modeling compound and instructed us to make ashtrays & whatever for our parents :rolleyes:

I don't even want to think about what you did with the mercury

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads