JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never had a problem when he was in Eugene.

Want to talk about Jameis Winston? Aaron Hernandez? Ray Rice? DeMarco Murray?
I knew I would draw out a duck fan. My good friend is a team doctor for the program. He said JB was very hard to deal with. When JB got hurt his last year, he got several opinions from surgeons on his knee situation. They all said, surgery is not right for this issue. So he searched and searched and found a guy in LA I believe that said, yep, I will cut on you. The long if the short of it was, it was pointless to do.

No he's not like some of these guys above, well I'd say he's right there with some of them. Aside from the rapist.

No he's not like some of these guys above, well I'd say he's right there with some of them. Aside from the rapist.
DeMarco Peterson (Thanks OH5) beats his kids with a switch and Draws Blood. Hernandez executes someone that screwed him in a drug deal with a suppressed .22, Rice coldcocks hi fiance on camera in an elevator, and then drags her into the hallway of the hotel,...

And you think an example of a drunk getting in a fight is "right there with them?"
I think your standards are somewhat skewed there OH5.

I wonder what you think about the OSU beaver kidnapping the gay sheep for his own nefarious purposes?

Last Edited:
Murray isn't the beater. Adrian Petersen is. And I say kids need a whoopin. Hernandez is what he is. A murder man. In the end, it's all bad. But Petersen he's ok. Kids need direction.

Oops, it was Peterson, and not Murray. My bad.
But he went over the line when he drew blood.
I'll never agree with scarring your kids in the name of discipline.

I wish we didn't hold thugs that play children's games for a living to such a high standard. They are told that they are better than everyone else from grade school through adulthood and then expected to act like grown men when the responsibility of a grown man has never been part of the deal for them. They get paid millions of dollars to put balls in holes and we expect more out of them than we do elected officials. The worst of it is all the parents out there that think the gold standard of all that their child has and will accomplish is some sort of sports trophy. As far as my son goes, I'll take a decent, well-rounded man over a blue chip athlete any day.

These privileged types will continue to be privileged as long as we put them on a pedestal. 90% of our "parents" would consider raising a no-name bench player in a professional sport a much more distinguished accomplishment than raising a scientist. I would rather my son be an accomplished hunter than a professional athlete.

I wish we didn't hold thugs that play children's games for a living to such a high standard. They are told that they are better than everyone else from grade school through adulthood and then expected to act like grown men when the responsibility of a grown man has never been part of the deal for them. They get paid millions of dollars to put balls in holes and we expect more out of them than we do elected officials. The worst of it is all the parents out there that think the gold standard of all that their child has and will accomplish is some sort of sports trophy. As far as my son goes, I'll take a decent, well-rounded man over a blue chip athlete any day.

These privileged types will continue to be privileged as long as we put them on a pedestal. 90% of our "parents" would consider raising a no-name bench player in a professional sport a much more distinguished accomplishment than raising a scientist. I would rather my son be an accomplished hunter than a professional athlete.

HELL YEAH!!! ^^^This right here^^^

I haven't any idea who ANY of the putzes mentioned above are, and yet my heart still steadily beats within my finely muscled chest!:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top