Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remember this guy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Oregonhunter5, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

2. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Never had a problem when he was in Eugene.

Want to talk about Jameis Winston? Aaron Hernandez? Ray Rice? DeMarco Murray?

clearconscience likes this.
  3. Oregonhunter5

I knew I would draw out a duck fan. My good friend is a team doctor for the program. He said JB was very hard to deal with. When JB got hurt his last year, he got several opinions from surgeons on his knee situation. They all said, surgery is not right for this issue. So he searched and searched and found a guy in LA I believe that said, yep, I will cut on you. The long if the short of it was, it was pointless to do.

No he's not like some of these guys above, well I'd say he's right there with some of them. Aside from the rapist.

4. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I love getting drunk eating other people's food, head butting cabbies, playing hide and seek (from the cops) and take a mulch nap.

I call that thursday.

What's the big deal

Stomper likes this.
  5. Oregonhunter5

Exactly... But he's not a problem,,,,no,,, just everyday livin for some.
    The poor kid should best stay away from the fire water.

6. Jamie6.5

DeMarco Peterson (Thanks OH5) beats his kids with a switch and Draws Blood. Hernandez executes someone that screwed him in a drug deal with a suppressed .22, Rice coldcocks hi fiance on camera in an elevator, and then drags her into the hallway of the hotel,...

And you think an example of a drunk getting in a fight is "right there with them?"
    I think your standards are somewhat skewed there OH5.

I wonder what you think about the OSU beaver kidnapping the gay sheep for his own nefarious purposes?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    Oregonhunter5 likes this.
  7. Oregonhunter5

Murray isn't the beater. Adrian Petersen is. And I say kids need a whoopin. Hernandez is what he is. A murder man. In the end, it's all bad. But Petersen he's ok. Kids need direction.

Jamie6.5 likes this.
  8. Jamie6.5

Oops, it was Peterson, and not Murray. My bad.
    But he went over the line when he drew blood.
    I'll never agree with scarring your kids in the name of discipline.

kburr64 likes this.
  9. Sam Kinard

Sam Kinard Active Member

I wish we didn't hold thugs that play children's games for a living to such a high standard. They are told that they are better than everyone else from grade school through adulthood and then expected to act like grown men when the responsibility of a grown man has never been part of the deal for them. They get paid millions of dollars to put balls in holes and we expect more out of them than we do elected officials. The worst of it is all the parents out there that think the gold standard of all that their child has and will accomplish is some sort of sports trophy. As far as my son goes, I'll take a decent, well-rounded man over a blue chip athlete any day.

These privileged types will continue to be privileged as long as we put them on a pedestal. 90% of our "parents" would consider raising a no-name bench player in a professional sport a much more distinguished accomplishment than raising a scientist. I would rather my son be an accomplished hunter than a professional athlete.

mjbskwim and Stomper like this.
  10. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

HELL YEAH!!! ^^^This right here^^^

I haven't any idea who ANY of the putzes mentioned above are, and yet my heart still steadily beats within my finely muscled chest!:D

11. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

something about becoming an overnight millionaire that changes people.

12. Stomper

Yeah, they suddenly have the means to AMPLIFY their lack of character and foist it upon other people and go hog wild.

13. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is what happens. I do not remember hearing this about athletes as much when I was a kid. No doubt it may have been kept hush. Just remember the OJ thing and more and more everyday.

14. Stomper

They used to put their images on boxes of Weaties when I was a kid, for cryin' out loud!