JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know Youtube was not kind to this pistol, however, dang! That is cheap. Palmetto has a sale right now and Remington is offering a $200 rebate. One of those things were if I needed another handgun I would buy one at that price. Anyone have one? Like it?

Apparently even at that price they weren't moving. The latest CDNN catalog has these (along with Remington's pocket .380) listed for $169! We're talking Jimenez, Cobra, etc pricing now.

I bought one from Brownells. Its top heavy, the slide is wide but its size is about the same as any full size 9mm. It seems to work fine. The trigger is squishy and long but lighter than a SD9VE. I'm used to shooting revolvers so I just pull the trigger till it fires. Shooting controlled pairs is very fast and fun. I also don't like finger grooves. I think it would be a good home defense pistol or bug out bag pistol. After I get my rebate I'll be out $200. :) RP9.jpg