JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
-20 rounds fired
-XMark Adjustable trigger
-Limited Run Rifle
-Jeweled bolt
-26" Fluted Barrel
-Limbsaver DeResonator
-Rifle shows as new
-New was $785

No trade offers please
$585 SOLD

7MM1.jpg 7MM2.jpg
7MM3.jpg 7MM4.jpg
7MM5.jpg

7MM1.jpg

7MM2.jpg

7MM3.jpg

7MM4.jpg

7MM5.jpg

Weighs under 7lbs. Rifle is in a factory stock, no bedding. Was going to put on one of the new HS Precision lightweight stocks on it (2lbs) and bed it, but bought a custom rifle, only reason I'm selling this.

My GOD I cannot believe this rifle is still here!!! GREAT deal on a GREAT rifle. I actually sighted this rifle in and zero'd @ 300yds for Max. Buy with confidence fellas, this is a great deal, Max is a GTG seller.

Fairwood You take douche bag to a whole new level!! Buyer beware

Nope, a$$-master-Dan, you better beware - crapping in people's sale ads are a clear violation of the site rules.

So you offer me $450 on my clearly stated FIRM price of $500 (already reduced $85) AND wanted me to drive to you in Seattle (3 hours from where I'm at) to make the sale. I'm then wondering if you hit your head because #1, FIRM (an adverb) by definition means "fixed and definite, without wavering" OR "I'm not taking offers", and #2 that is probably the WORST offer I've ever heard of; then I ask you WTF on your offer (all in a PM, of course), and you have the balls to post up this butt-hurt BS on my ad, get a life woman.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.