JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 870 Express 12 gauge with Breacher barrel and Tritium night sight from Meprolight (not installed). I love this shotgun, it runs really smooth and flawless. It has a 2 shot ATI aluminum magazine extension for a 7+1 total capacity, the same style 18.5" breacher barrel from the Mossberg 500 Chainsaw, a Meprolight Tritium front sight, a GG&G aluminum 6 shot side saddle and a Blackhawk fore end. $550 obo.
Open to entertaining trade offers as well. Only things that I'm looking for specifically are a 2nd/3rd gen Walther P99 in 9mm and a Walther P99c in 9mm and an AR rifle or pistol in 5.56mm for me as well as a Sig P238 and NAA Sidewinder 22 mag with 22 lr cylinder for my fiancé. Reason for selling is that I've got a wedding to pay for and I need something to arm her with. Otherwise the gun runs great!
E-mail, call or text 503-277-3958. Thank you for looking.

I also have some 30 round AK magazines and a black Timbersmith AK stock I could include in some trading.

20140527_161151.jpg

20140527_161132.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR