JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD! I have a Remington 870 pump shotgun in the Bullpup Unlimited setup. This shotgun is a blast to shoot. I have some other projects I need to fund so this has to go. I also have a Magpul pump and Rifle stock that comes with it if you want to switch it back to a regular shotgun. It does have a Trijicon front night sight on it as well. $400. I will throw in what little shotgun shells I have left. Possible trade for an AR complete upper.

Bullpup Unlimited Remington 870 Conversion Kit

IMG_4888.JPG IMG_8838.JPG

Last Edited:
I have a Remington 870 pump shotgun in the Bullpup Unlimited setup. This shotgun is a blast to shoot. I have some other projects I need to fund so this has to go. I also have a Magpul pump and Rifle stock that comes with it if you want to switch it back to a regular shotgun. It does have a Trijicon front night sight on it as well. $400. I will throw in what little shotgun shells I have left. Possible trade for an AR complete upper.

View attachment 409776 View attachment 409777
I have a Remington 870 pump shotgun in the Bullpup Unlimited setup. This shotgun is a blast to shoot. I have some other projects I need to fund so this has to go. I also have a Magpul pump and Rifle stock that comes with it if you want to switch it back to a regular shotgun. It does have a Trijicon front night sight on it as well. $400. I will throw in what little shotgun shells I have left. Possible trade for an AR complete upper.

View attachment 409776 View attachment 409777
Would you be interested in this upper with a Troy FDE flip up rear sight, BCG and charging handle? Screenshot_20171216-045030.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.