JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I had some medical problems a while back that I hadn't made known to the general forum at large, but the bills are rolling in from them now. Gotta move these along to cover costs, unfortunately. I'd say being alive and having to sell a couple guns beats the potential alternative.

First up is a Bushmaster AR-15.

Gun has MagPul CTS stock, and Midwest Industries Gen 2 super slim freefloat handguard, and MagPul MOE+ grip (rubberized texture) - internals are stock. Comes with a pair of 45 degree irons, and a Redfield dot sight (red/green changeable color) with laser (never saw the point, but liked the optic part of the sight, and Leupold/Redfield makes good optics) 1:9 twist rate barrel chambered in 5.56, with A2 flash hider. Will include 10x 30 round mags. SOLD

kp9gTvA.jpg

9z30iAU.jpg

Next is a Remington 700 ADL in .30-06 with a Leupold VX-1 3-9 x 40 with a kill flash on the front. Synthetic light weight stock. No mods, save for the rear sight was removed to accommodate the scope before I inherited this rifle. I do not have the rear iron sight. Still has factory ramp front sight. $450

1zkhS0t.jpg

cGHoj3Q.jpg

Will meet at the FFL of your choice in the Portland area, flexible scheduling on my end (benefit of being my own boss, as it were) - buyer to pay their own FFL transfer fees.

If you don't have an FFL of choice, I'd recommend Tigard Pawn 4 More - used them a few times and they're fast & easy. Bring a color copy of your ID to save $2... Their transfer fee is $25.

No trades - cash only. Not willing to ship. I would also meet at a Vancouver FFL if a Washington resident wants both rifles on this deal, but single sales aren't worth the extra headache driving to Vancouver right now.

Call or text 5O3 858 O547 ask for Mark for fastest reply.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.