JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi I have a excellent as new rem 700 SPS tactical. This is the 20in 1/10 twist barreled version. Less than 100rds fired. In .308win/7.62nato. Comes in a Bell and Carson Tactical M40 stock. Stock is adj. for length off pull and check hight plus angle of butt plate. Full lenth aluminum Bedding rail and under forarm rail. Inleted for Badger ord. bottom metal. Comes with Pasific tool and Gauge bottom metal for AI mags. Comes with 1 5rd and 1 10rd. Factory AI mags. Also has a Weaver extened one pc. Scope rail. TPS steel 30mm med. Rings. Millett 4x16x50mm Illumanted Mil-dot scope. With sun shade and Target turrets. Org Box instuctions,warinty card etc. KRG bolt lift kit. Harris bipoid and sling etc. $1200 Face to Face in the Salem-Woodburn-Portland areas. I also have 2 AI 10rd mags I can sell with the sale of rifle for $50 each. Sorry no trades. Please use PM for offers or questions. Thanks

3081.jpg 3082.jpg 3083.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.