JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
0121171639_resized.jpg 0121171638_resized.jpg

2nd month of production (feb 64) according to Remington. Model 600 Rem. Caliber- 35 Rem.
Looks as new, story goes ( rifle is unfired) except for factory... I cannot confirm!, but looks to be unfired. Zero scuffs, dings, safe rash, bluing loss, etc... As fine an example of a 54 year old rifle that you'll ever see! Rib is in good shape, trigger guard (plastic) is slightly warped (as every one i've ever seen, or owned), inexpensive to replace, nice metal replacements are $75.
I have 2 boxes of Hornady leverevolutions to throw in (because I have never shot this rifle).
Purchased here some years ago from a reputable member ( and all around great guy!)
Specific pic's upon request.
$950 firm! no trades!
Thanks ...Blane

Damn fine woods rifle right there... if I had enough funds in my toy fund it would be coming home!! It should sell fast!! GLWS

That's One Very fine Rifle. Back in '67 I got to Shoot one that had been a .222 but was Rechambered to .223 Remington it had a Unerdall(sp?) Target Scope in IIRC a 36X. We were Exploding Crows :mad::mad::mad: at 400 Meters in the Other Side of a Lake. That was the day I learned about a Bullet "Skipping" on the Surface of Water!!! :):):)

I can verify everything Blane says. This rifle was unfired when I owned it and I know the current owner has not fired it. Truly a treasure being sold by an honest man. Buy with confidence!

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.