JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you still in the market for a 22 mag bolt gun?
If so, I have a vgc marlin with a cheapo scope on it and at least 500 rounds of ammo.
Let me know if you are interested. I'll check all the ammo I have for it and throw out a price.
Thanks, mike:D

It's a marlin xt22m with a cheapo tasco 3x9 on it, comes with 3 magazines. It's in excellent condition except for the first owner took the factory sights off for scope mounting and I never had the chance to buy a new set for it. I'm the 2nd owner. I've put maybe 100 rounds through it. I have a couple of crappy pix of it plus the ammo I have for it.

zx1111 007.JPG

zx1111 009.JPG

zx1111 005.JPG

Are you interested in just the rifle or rifle and ammo together?
I'm asking for $200 for the rifle or $475 for the rifle and all the ammo. Btw, I'm into the rifle and ammo for $530.

I have an OD green Remington 597 I'm willing to get rid of for 180$ has a minimum of 3 10 rd mags 2 clear 3rd mags. I think I have a few more of the 10 rds hidden away somewhere which I'll include.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.