JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$670
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Date code puts it at Dec 1948. In good shape, down side is that someone decided to D&T for a scope mount and only 3 of the holes are in a straight line th_ohgeez-1.gif
I have a Leupold Adjusto mount with 1" rings that I will include. These mounts are cool, they were designed for scopes with no internal adjustment so the rings swivel and tilt to adjustable for W&E, the red arrow points to the elevation adjustment on the rear mount so it will adjust for any issues with the D&T. The front 2 holes are standard spacing for a Rem base and I thought about doing just a short rail section for a red dot. The scope mount may need a little to be fitting. The holes are 6-48, I do have some screws to include, that will likely need need to be shortened depending on which mount is used, or shorter screws are real cheep at ACE Hardware

I used to own this, than bought it back to gift to a friend for his daughter to use for cougar protection up in WA, but she decided to move to a less rural setting so now it's surplus to my needs

$670.00 cash monies now includes 80 rounds . I might be interested in a trade, I just don't know what for other than something that is not a GLOCK, shotgun, fishing gear, snow tires, archery equipment . . . well, you get the idea. :)

I'm in Beaverton, I like A Cut Above, but I'm all over town for work and can meet at an FFL of your choice

Rem141.jpg Rem141ScopeHoles.jpg Rem141Leupold.jpg Rem141LeupoldVertAdj.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would also consider a part trade + cash for a standard non threaded Ruger American Rimfire 22lr + cash or maybe plus something else that I don't know that I want yet :s0093:

Found one of these, so this trade is off the table

Last Edited:
This got buried at the back of the safe when I became essential :rolleyes:

Been sitting at home the last couple days and was kinda surprised to see it sitting there :s0054:

Updated the OP a little

Bumping with some ammo :)
The price is going up to $670.00 to reflect the included ammo, but for the new price YOU ALSO GET AMMO :s0090:
Specifically 80 rounds of 200 gr Fed Power Shock. Right now 35 Rem ammo is going for between $4.50 and $6.00 a round on Gunbroker, pricing this at $4.00 a round, so $320.00 for the ammo and yeah, it's "just" 80 rounds but this isn't a :s0130: gun, this is a hunting rifle and 80 rounds may be more then most rifles like this will ever see

Rem35Ammo.jpg

Last Edited:
Bumping with some trade interests, +/- cash depending :s0093:
Not looking for safe queens on the firearms

Ruger Single Six or Seven in 32 H&R mag, adjustable sights with a 4.62" barrel
Ruger Blackhawk (open to chambering) adjustable sights, 4.62" barrel
PPU 22 Hornet ammo
Hi Point 45acp (High Tower Bullpup conversion a plus!)
Traditions Outfitter G3 in 357mag
32 ACP ammo

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.