JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
try and get this ball rolling as quickly as i can. Unfortunately i have no money so I am looking to trade all this reloading stuff for a smaller pistol. revolver or Semi Auto. Anything above a 22. I'm open to different things so give it a shot, i do draw the line at only firearms though. my number is 541-401-5861 so call if you have any questions and thanks for taking a look.

Here is the list:

A RCBS reloading press, its in great shape with absolutely no problems. SOLD

A set of 38 SPCL/.357 dies SOLD

200 CCI Large Rifle Primers

400 CCI Small Pistol PrimersSOLD[/COLOR]

A Bottle and a Half of HP-38 Powder SOLD

About 500 once fired 38 Brass SOLD

A LEE LOADER Complete reloading tool

A speer reloading manual Number 11 SOLD

500 bullets casted right here in SWEET HOME OREGON!!! SOLD

6.5X06, 30X350, 6MM, 220 Swift, 260 Rem once fired Brass

Model 5.0.2 Powder Scale

240 Weatherby Mag AMMO- 70 rnds

Hornady 300 Rem Ultra mag dies

Hornady 240 Weatherby Mag dies

RCBS 240 weatherby mag dies

And here are a few extras

I also have about 8 rounds of 270, and 3 or 4 different types of powder that I got from a friend, but I don't know what exactly they would be used for. DING

th_IMG_7364.jpg th_IMG_7374.jpg th_IMG_7369.jpg th_IMG_7385.jpg th_IMG_7389.jpg th_IMG_7367.jpg th_IMG_7375.jpg th_IMG_7377.jpg th_IMG_7376.jpg th_IMG_7382.jpg

If you are down for selling the press and .38 stuff i could really use it , the only small pistol I have to trade id a jennings .22, but I have mountain money comeing in, maby we could work some thing out....

I would be interested on the scale if you're willing to separate for cash or equal trade (and depending on price)

And those .300 dies are short action ultra mag, which is different than normal ultra mag.

Man I'm really new to this reloading stuff I really don't know what stuff is worth. But I would like the press 38 brass small primers,38 dies if there carbide, manual, what grain are the bullets? I have a hundred doller bill stashed(the wife knows not) and could run up today.

I'm gonna have to run down to Roseburg for some work stuff in about a half hour. If you make it $150 then its yours. Those are great bullets, Once fired brass and the press is like new.

What brand are the dies, are they carbide? Any chance you could take a hunnered and thirty, It;ll take me at least a 1/2 a tank to get my pig down there...

Id like:
the press
the 38/357 dies
pistol primers
bullets
.38 brass
maybe the manual and or bullet puller if you felt like throwing it in.
I'd go the full $150 if you met me in Albany, maybe meet up for a beer,,,,,I've got all day tomorrow off...

I'm not really that into the dies.. I already have a set of non carbide....If you could do take out the dies and do it for $150.....If not maybe $50 for just the brass/primer bullets??? I have to drive to albany this afternoom any way,,,maybe we could work something out...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.