JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All
Name is Ray.
I've been out here in the Northwest for about 1 year now. My company relocated me to Eugene, OR.
I'm originally from Los Angeles but so happy to be away from there. I was a little cautious moving up here since it's total culture shock but have been quickly trying to assimilate to the Oregon lifestyle...gave up my street bike and picked up a dirtbike, been hiking lately and even trying to learn how to hunt. LOL
The first thing I did when I drove across the border into Oregon was remove the bullet buttons on my rifles and applied for a CHL. It's refreshing to be in a free-er state than CA.

Welcome to Oregon Ray!
Sorry to say you may want to hang on to those bullet buttons, as a quick browse of our Legal and Political section will show you......
Things are changing quickly for the worse around here with gun rights.:(
Your first hand knowledge of CA style restrictions will be useful to the doubters on this site. Looking forward to your input.

Good thing I didn't sell them off. I'll throw them in the back of the safe in case I need them again...hopefully not.
I've been trying to stay up to date on the political items coming down the pipeline and talk to the uninformed folks so they're aware. Even drove down to Gunrunner Arms and signed the petition they have going. Not sure if it's going to help but I'll do my part when I can.

What kind of dirt bike you got? where do you ride?

CRF450R
went out to Shotgun Creek once but lately i've been hitting up Albany MX and Eugene MX. been meaning to get out to Huckleberry. Perhaps when the temps drop a little. don't feel like being all geared up when it's 100 degrees out there.
(it's been at least 2 months since i've gone out riding, been real busy with house stuff and work)

Not sure I want to expose my little ones to that (4 year old and 1.5 year old). My real estate agent talked to me about it when I came out here last year.
We've been trying to experience other parts of Oregon as a family. We've been going hiking and having

Man, by those pics, the country fair has changed. Last time I was there it was full of real hippies and bikers and i would say the average age then was 50 wikth a few younger tourists. now it looks like a freak show.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top