JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is good quality older reloads. I have shot a box of the 30.06 and they fired without a hitch. The old guy that loaded this stuff was a master, but I have to sell them as components only. Also have some boxes of empty brass for the same calibers. I'm going to ask the buyer to sign a release that acknowledges that it is sold for components only and release me of all responsibility it they choose to shoot it and not take them down. Not sure how to price it but how about $8 @ box?
I did not go through every box but it looks like he used mostly spire points in the 150 and 180 grain for the 30.06 and 100 grain sp for the 250/3000. See pictures for typical formulations.

CIMG0006.jpg

CIMG0007.jpg

CIMG0008.jpg

Last Edited:
What type of bullets do the 30-06 rounds have? hollow point, spire point, round nose, ballistic tip, FMJ ??? any idea of the bullet weight? Any info written on the box?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top