JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've mostly stuck with the Xtreme 100gr FMJ's can't remember the exact grain weight of powder, but I used both titegroup and HP38 to good effect. Titegroup had more muzzle flash, HP38 tended to be dirtier.

I like the Hornaday XTP's with Bullseye. Worked up to 3.5gr on a 90gr bullet, but dropped back down to 3.2gr to try and take some of the kick out for my wife's Bersa. Still stayed pretty accurate, at least she was happy.

havent loaded for a while but 3.5 and 3.2 gr? is that actually enough powder to get the projectile out of the barrel? last i loaded was 75.5gr .338wm under a hornady 200gr interlock

just kidding i know it is enough powder!

havent loaded for a while but 3.5 and 3.2 gr? is that actually enough powder to get the projectile out of the barrel? last i loaded was 75.5gr .338wm under a hornady 200gr interlock

just kidding i know it is enough powder!

It's more than enough. But that small amount is a problem in itself. Leaves too much room for an accidental double charge. I prefer a more "case filling" load for everything I load.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top