JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have to make another run to Salem on Saturday, May 21st. I will stop at Jantzen Beach (Target), Tigard (Home Depot) and Salem (Wholesale Sports). I will leave Tacoma at 9 am, so all stops will be in the morning or early afternoon. More than happy to make WA stops too.

The first time I did this worked out pretty well. With experience under my belt and knowing my stops better will make this effort smoother. I think everyone was pleased with the quality and value of the products.

I developed my blogspot site as a place to conveniently list my many items. There are just too many to list in this post. But in following forum rules, I will post an idea of what is available with pricing and then hope you go to my blogspot for the full list.

RELOADING BRASS CASINGS

5.56 Lake City 1x fired, brass, cleaned $75 per thousand
40 s&w range brass, un-cleaned $30 per thousand
plated bullets by Extreme Bullet Co. Total Copper Plated
As low as $75 per thousand for 2,000 or more 9mm 115 grain bullets, more caibers available.
I added an even deeper discount for over 6,000 pcs
WC844 military surplus pull down powder $110 per 8 lbs
CCI small pistol primers $30 per thousand, other primers available
Brass in 9mm, 40, 45, some .223/5,56 and NEW Starline .357 mag brass
Gunzilla CLP "The Worlds Best CLP" $18 per 8oz bottle.
As a special on this trip I am offering Gunzilla at $16 per bottle , a $2 discount.

That's a pretty good start, more listed at the site.
RELOADING BRASS CASINGS

Thanks for looking, call or write if you have any questions.
PM me or call 253-214-6303 or cell 253-222-2461

Doug

Last Edited:
Do you have any of those 1lb jugs of wc 844 left and how much$ I live in Salem would also be interest in some of that cleaned and primed .223 brass

Do you have any of those 1lb jugs of wc 844 left and how much$ I live in Salem would also be interest in some of that cleaned and primed .223 brass

The 1lb units come from pouring from an 8lb jug into clean, dry recycled powder containers and then re-marked "WC-844". If you don't mind this packaging then yes I can provide one pound. Keep in mind that one pound will only do about 275 to 300 rounds depending on the charge. I can do any increments. As for the processed and primed .223 cases , I have been working my tail off sorting & prepping Lake City and Commercial brass. Take a close look at the "air-pulled" bullets too, they are clean and not your normal machine pulls. Thanks for the inquiry. PM me if you have any questions or for confirmation of an order.

Doug

Doug about what time do you think you willbe in salem?

About 1 pm in Salem area at the Wholesale Sports.
I am leaving Tacoma at 9 am saving some time for stops in WA, hopefully in Olympia, Centralia/Chehalis, Longview, Vancouver.... then on to Portland with possible stops at Jantzen Beach, Tigard (Home Depot) and then to Salem. That gives you and others an idea.

Leaving in 40 minutes , at 8:40 am today. I got room and time to put more in the trunk! Call me asap 253-222-2461 or send quick pm. I am leaving at 8:40 am and deleting this thread at 8:30 am.

Thanks .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top