Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Reloading Supplies Beaverton Area

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by Kooter, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Kooter

Kooter Beaverton New Member

Does anyone know of a good place to purchase reloading supplies(power, bullets & primers) in the Beaverton area? I have a Fisherman's Marine nearby, and was wondering if their prices are fairly decent compared to non-online retailers.

Thanks!!

2. coyoteman5

coyoteman5 North south east west Active Member

Bimart is good. A good thing to remember or take in Consideration when buying online and comparing to local stores is shipping and Hazardous material cost like primers powder which will be added on. It works out better if you order larger amounts online to break down the cost of shipping and or hazardous material fee. Because hazardous material fee is a flat fee Whether you order 100 primers or 10,000 primers its a set fee. If you have a friend who needs supplies you can't get together on an order and split the fee/shipping.

3. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

From what I've seen is BiMart is cheaper than fisherman's marine but not as good of selection.

4. Phrank

Phrank Forest Grove Active Member

Agreed. However, Bi-Mart will do special orders. There's a ton of stuff in their supplier catalog that they don't carry on the floor but will order on request. Usually takes 2-3 days.

5. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Local BiMarts around Salem have a LOT better selection then Fishermans in Oregon City does.

6. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

what do you want or really need.. pm me here