JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am not a reloader and know nothing about it but got turned on to some reloading stuff for 38 special and 7mm mag (I think). can you guys give me an idea of what it might be worth from the pics? There are also some smaller items not pictured.

Thanks
Baggerman

100_2290.jpg

100_2292.jpg

100_2291.jpg

Reloading gear is worth what someone will pay when you really want to sell. OLD collectable press's Like the HOLLYWOOD turret presses bring good money when complete includeing Hollywood dies, shell holders and attachments.

These single stage press's are worth what someone will give you for them 5-10-20$ the dies and accesory's are more of value.. Just my .02

The two CH4D presses you have are worth maybe $20 apiece, the dies are worth $15/set the lyman turret press you have is probably worth $50, the lee loaders are worth about $10, the powder scale is another $50-75, the trimmer is probably $50, that runout gauge you have there is probably worth $50-100 depending on the maker of the indicator. The powder measure is probably $20-50.

The real magic is, it looks like you might have a set of swaging dies in there for making your own bullets. Those are usually worth $20-60 a set depending what they're for. If you have either a .224" swage die set let me know I would be interested in buying it.

If you have no desire to use this stuff, you could always offer it on an Auction Site or at a Gun Show/Swap Meet.

The gun club I belong to has a Swap Meet every year for those who want to convert items like this to something they can use or just plain cash (which is always usable).

I have been collection old presses and reloading gear for awhile now so I can tell you that ebay will get you the most money out of whta you have but there are fees and alot of other things to deal with. I would say the the Lyman tru line is $20 local -$30+ ebay , the ch swage-o-matic could get $30-40 local and $50-60 ebay, The pacific press looks like a cast alum. 1 so Ill price it as $10-20 local or ebay if its a cast iron you can double the price, lyman 55 powder measure is $25-$35 local and ebay. The green item below your case trimmer appears tobe some kind of a run out tool wich may hold some value but with out a brand and model # Im not sure what to say. I see a box for a redding powder scale but there isnt 1 in the pics if you have it could also be worth 50+. The rest of you items are worth what you can get. Good luck

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top