JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Veneta
State
Oregon
I would like to be able to reload all the brass i have been picking up and saving. I have 5.56/223 and 9/10mm brass. Anyone done with reloading that might have a setup with everything I need? I'm new to reloading so I am not sure what all I need to have or anything about it. Would like a set up with some good instructions. I'm a veteran who's on disability so I have limited income...please if any of you have what I need and willing to part with it so that I can reload my own ammo that would be wonderful. :p:p let me know what you have and prices. Just pm me thx.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Here is pic

20210204_205444.jpg

When I started over after a garage fire, I got a Lee Anniversary kit. I had to add die sets and a trim length gauge , for each caliber. The kit had every thing else I needed. I have since added several tools to make things easier, and other presses that load faster. But the basic kit works. and I still use most of the tools. And it was budget friendly!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.