JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I am looking for a decent deal on a complete reloading setup. Please message me with pictures and what you're asking price is. Thank you much!

Andrew

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Either would work. Single stage is obviously cheaper. I'm going to start reloading for some disabled veteran friends that can't afford the price of ammo these days. I'd buy a progressive if it was a good enough deal.

I have a spare Rock Chucker press, powder measure, hand primer, scale, and a number of different dies and such. I've thought about selling it all from time to time, but haven't taken the time to get it together and come up with a price. If someone else comes up with something good for you, all the better, but if not, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I am going to start loading 9mm and 45. I do have the majority of components. I use to reload a few years ago and ended up getting out of it.

RCBS rock chucker for $100
RCBS Rockchucker.JPG

I have an RCBS Rock Chucker 2 set. Includes the press, powder measure, scale, hand primer, calipers, case trimmer, manuals, and dies for .233, 7mm rem mag, and .45 ACP. $300
Lou

We could meet at Marion Forks, it's halfway. There is a restaurant on the west side of the road or the fish hatchery on the east side. Any evening during the week would work for me.

I have to go to Eugene after I meet up with you, would you like to meet up at Santiam Junction? Saves you a bit of driving that way. I almost text you, then realized most people are asleep when I get off work. Feel free to text me in the morning when you see this. I'll text you in the morning too, in case you don't see the email.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.