JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While organizing the reloading room I have some thing to put up for sale that I no longer need and it will help fund a cool guy aftermarket trigger for one of my AR's.

I prefer Payment by PayPal plus fee. Purchasers covers PayPal fees. It's fast and a done deal and I don't have to be around a mail box.

All prices include shipping. USPS. Please "PM" me if your interested in a item.

Used Harriss non-swivel bipod. About 9" overall as pictured when not extended. $37.00

One MagPul (Fixed carbine) stock( One has been sold)The one on the left I believe was installed and then removed, never fielded. The one on the right is still new in the wrap. To keep the price and the shipping costs down. These will not be shipped in their original boxes. But all the boxes content will be shipped in a USPS flat rate padded envolope.

$20.00 shipped for the one remaining stock.

5 pack of random AR magazines. Some of the packages are open but they are all new mags. All but the Bushmaster are polymer, all are 30 round mags.

(2) Tango Down
(1) CAA w/ window
(1) Troy Industries "Battle Mag"
(1) Grey Teflon coated factory Bushmaster

$50.00 for all five (5) mags.

Complete AR15 "Carbine" buffer assembly. Used but clean. Comes with Mil-Spec buffer tube, spring, buffer, castle nut and double single point attachment end plate.
$37.00

P.O.F rail mount, adjustable front sight for AR10 or AR15. FTA-2005 model. $40.00

*** SOLD *** New complete Aderson Arms trigger/trigger group. Pictured is the trigger all the other parts are in the bad. Spring , pins etc. $20.00 *** SOLD***

IMG_2467_zps7zvpeqgu.jpg IMG_2468_zpsakewpnbh.jpg IMG_2461_zpsk92lzmzz.jpg IMG_2465_zps9bawurdx.jpg IMG_2463_zpsfxciynti.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews