JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That being said, if you intend to reload rifle ammo, you'll probably want a single stage press too, so if you go that route first, you won't be wasting your money...

Or purchase a progressive that can handle rifle ammo. I load .308 on my 650 as well as all my other smaller stuff. For the "accurate" stuff I just use a Lee universal rifle powder die and a funnel, dropping weighed charges instead of the Dillon powder measure.

Add to that the Unique-Tek toolhead clamping kit and I get finished rounds that shoot just as well as those I build on my single stage. Just less time involved in loading a couple handled rounds.

The key is to be forward looking. If one KNOWS they will have the need for large volumes of ammunition, then get a progressive and learn on it. Just remember, one can take driving lessons in a Cadillac just as easily as in a Geo Metro.

Or a pinto
Nope -- no Pinto, Vega, Yugo or Metro.

Took lessons in a Mercury Grand Marquis that had been some kind of cop car so the back doors wouldn't open.
One student driver, the teacher smoking a doobie, three of us in back drinking beer. Cruising down Outer Drive in Detroit in the dead of winter (i.e. snow and ice)
We had a full-bore education.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads