JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Out of the list what press do you use?

• Total voters
You need to put the Lee Classic Turret up there as well as other turrets. It is a very popular press that numerous people use. Also you might add single stage presses like the RCBS RC and the Lee Classic Cast both excellent presses. Then maybe you are only interested in progressive machines. If so disregard my suggestions.

You should put the ammoload mark X, camdex JS6300, camdex 2100, and should also include some of the shotgun loaders, like the mec-9000 or whatever that dillon thing is. I gotta say, pulling handles is for chumps :)

The poll was apparently directed at progressive presses. I not only use a progressive press but a single stage as well. Works great for those rounds I may shoot only 20-50 per week versus those where volume is important.

More for the progressive presses that the home user will use. The other prsees have a place in reloading. The single and hand presses are great in working out test loads over a progressive.
Don't worry other polls will follow. :)

I couldn't vote twice, but I have a 550b and an RCBS Ammomaster progressive.

And a Redding T7, and an RCBS Rockchucker, and an RCBS Partner.

Started with and still have MY Rockchucker BUT I was given an old Bonanza Co-Ax press a few years ago and now that is all I use, I wish I would have known about this press when I started out reloading, In a lot of ways it is a better single stage press than the RC and defiantly faster but it does not have an auto prime system like the RC so to gain an advantage with it I needed to go to a separate priming system so I now have the Lee system and all is well.

Just got a Hornady Lock N Load AP last night.... gotta wait for my Birthday in October to actually open it though. It was a combined Aniversary/Birthday gift from the wife....

What is the best add on you put on your press???

If one is using a Progressive Press this is one of the best "add on's" available. So many things happening at one time and potential for screw-ups if distracted, this device keeps track of it all.

Monitors each step and prompts if one was forgotten.

Keeps track of powder usage and prompts when it's time to fill up again.

Keeps track of rounds loaded and rate. Want to know how many rounds per hour? It's there.

Also includes a light to illuminate the bullet seating station so you can actually see if there is powder present in the case.

SA Development Press Monitor

At $160 it's among the lesser expensive items that get's attached to a progressive press. $180 if you want backup battery power.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top